Pages

Monday, August 27, 2018

Cross country run

It was a cold sunny friday I was nervous to run but I thought to myself come on caedance you can do it! It was an unusual experience to be on someone else’s farm not far from school.when we arrived and settled down sir got us to go for a tour around the field Just in case we didn’t know where to go sir took us around the paddock to be sure where we’re running.As the time past it was finally my age groups turn.I was jogging and I saw a few people who were struggling to get to the finish line so I encouraged them to get there. halfway  there I got a painful cramp in my leg but I walked It out until I could run again.when I got a glimpse of the finish line I started to sprint the boys were catching up when I crossed the finish line I was glad I made it but where I came was a big mystery when I got to mum she congratulated me with mrs stevenson she told me that I did something that hardly anyone doe’s I had not realised they could see me helping people.

4 comments:

  1. You are such a kind student Caedance. It is fabulous that you show our school values everywhere you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your writing ceadance I can imagine the picture in my head when you I was reading your text. Your ideas and quality of your writing was superb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you manaia you are a great friend and your right luckily I made it to the finish line

      Delete
  3. Its nice to help someone at the cross country and it would have been hard
    having a cramp but luckily you made it to the end.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.