Pages

Friday, June 8, 2018

all about me [ edited ]

Some hobbies I have is Basketball and sureshot,rippa and ki-ora-hi oh yeah how could i forget swimming I have a real big family my mum has a confusing family her sister is her half sister thier mum my nana could not look after her yet so she gave her to a new family her dad was her real dad but nana was never partners with him.plus the wife of the lady had adopted other children too. Her partner mike has a brother a half brother their was a girl who they called thier sister but she had a whole different family.my Aunty Marie was the eldest but truly she was,nt then their is my Nana Lois who is my grandfathers mother who has a lot of knowlege about her side of the family my gran my nana's mum had heaps o f knowlege about her side of the family then theirs pops who has sisters who have alot of moko's then my nana met my koro and they married now I have his family two his daughter and son had children after I was born .Te Manawa is uncle Levi's son. uncle Levi who went ages ago and now I have step family then i have my dads family .uncle sid ,Aunty juice ,uncle Phillip and dad I have lots of his Whanua and I have cousins I have not met .yet.Some hobbies I have is Basketball and sureshot,rippa and ki-ora-hi oh yeah how could I forget swimmin
x

2 comments:

  1. Caedance, you have two posts exactly the same. Please can you delete one. Remember too that this is visible to the whole world, so it's important to continue writing for an audience - they can read it, makes sense, capital letters, full stops! I look forward to reading more about your learning on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep deleting it but it comes back

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.